DRIVE FOR CCSD
* The job description documents have not yet been updated by CCSD to reflect the new pay range for these positions effective July 2022.
Frequently asked questions
– 21+ years old.
– Valid Driver’s License
– 10 year DMV Driving History
– 7 year work history/3 verified references
– Completed & accepted application via Searchsoft by HR
No, CCSD will assist you in obtaining this & pay for your training!
– Contact your state’s DMV office & ask how to obtain a certified 10 year DMV print out (many are available online through the state DMV website).
– No 3rd party website DMV print outs are accepted.
I just moved to Nevada less than 3 years ago and don’t have a full 10 year NV driving history. What should I do?
Be sure to include a DMV print out from Nevada AND your previous state.
Yes, please see an HR representative or call (702) 799-5427
Click on ‘having trouble logging in” under the Username/Password login.
Attach a blank document to bypass this entry.
– Try a Google search and see if you can find it online.
– Try contacting the reference/company at the phone number you have to see if they can provide it to you over the phone.
– If you still cannot find it, you may put in email@example.com to bypass the email field but do keep in mind that this will greatly delay the processing of your application.